Remove this ad

Lead

Nov 24 13 9:34 PM

Tags : :

Hi, I need to get rid of my Rusola Pianola. It requires restoration to the player action although the wind motor, tracking system and reservoir/exhauster bellows are fine (they have a fabric covering that is in excellent condition!). It needs some valves sorting and pneumatics replacing but other than that it is a nice piano! I think the action is a Langer as it resembles one of theirs but I can't find a makers mark. The 85 note Piano action is by Herrburger Brooks and is in good condition. keys are good, 2 are chipped, the flap cover for the controls needs work as does a bit of water damage on the top. It'll be a good performer once completed, even in its current state it has excellent repetition (it handles those QRS marimba arrangements very well!). Transposable tracker bar, it allows options for themodist and auto sustain should the correct bellows and tubing be installed. Its sad to get rid of it but I'm not prepared to take on such a restoration as I don't have the time.
FREE TO ANYONE WHO CAN COLLECT IT WITHIN THE NEXT MONTH!
Otherwise It'll have to be scrapped which I really don't want to do as it is a lovely piano!

E-Mail me if you're interested: brennenjacq[at]hotmail.co.uk
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help