Remove this ad

Lead

Dec 3 12 6:35 AM

Tags : :

Hello everyone! I'm from Russia, Moscow. Sorry for my English;) On last week I bought this pianola 1912. But it is in very poor condition. The mice ate some the tubes and pneumatics (pneumatics of air motor, auto trackinf devise, etc.). Some player fingers broken. At Christmas holidays I start restoration pianola. I bought it for the museum cinetechnics which is already player piano Autopiano 65 notes (the restoration is almost finished).
Is there a scheme of a pianola?

Alex Zenin, zenin@kinotehnik.net
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Dec 4 12 6:59 AM

Very nice! These are rare. This one was made in America for the German branch of Aeolian, it's tradename being "Choralion".

There is no standard schematic for them. The works are the same as any Aeolian double-valve internal player, and you can use the information in the Reblitz book for the internal rebuild. I can provide photos of other similar instruments if you need them.

Julian

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Dec 16 12 5:47 PM

Thanks for your post. I have a book by Arthur Reblitz Player piano rebuilding, I'm find there sheme of doble valve system. If you easily share your photos of the pianola. This type I have not yet restored. This is my first experience.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help